Tuesday 15 November 2011

My Cefiro #34: Spraying


 Daniel was spraying the meshies on his Pintara black, but leaving the chrome dish, so they would match and look a bit fresher. Pulling up at his house with Sally, his daughter Ella came out to see us. Despite being only 3 years old, she can tell the difference between my Ceffy and his Pintara by the exhaust sound, something a few of my friends can't do, which is rather funny.

She was doing a bit better after being in hospital for the surgery, enough to try and steal my car anyway. But as I mentioned in a previous post, she's a very sick kid, and any donations towards this project to improve her quality of life would be of great help: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=299887876689696





 In the garage, Daniel was busy masking and prepping his rims for painting.










 The new paint made the rims look a lot nicer.



A couple of days later I had one of those exciting visits to the dentist. My health situation threw him a little, after I said that I hadn't been able to eat or drink for about a year.






No comments:

Post a Comment