Monday 19 December 2011

Hardtuned.net Christmas charity cruise

On Saturday night, the 2011 Hardtuned.net Christmas cruise was held.


I hadn't actually been to a cruise in my Ceffy since I got it, so despite the inclement weather, I went along to the meet point to have a look. I decorated the car with a few random bits and pieces for fun.




 There weren't heaps of cars when I first arrived, but they kept rolling in for the next hour or so. There was a good variety of makes and models, and I took photos here and there. They're just quick snapshots so nothing special, but a good record of the event.

































































There were still cars making their way in when I left to go to a friend's birthday just before 9:30, so it was hard to leave, but at least I got to see some cool cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment