Friday 2 December 2011

Backyard planning in B&W

Here are a few photos taken while plans were being made for Ella's Backyard Dreams Project. 

The main post with digital photos and story is here: http://carscameraschronicillness.blogspot.com/2011/11/ella-skye-backyard-dreams-project.html


For something different I used my old Canon EOS 33 SLR with a 50mm f/1.8 lens for a few random shots, loaded with Kodak T-Max 400 black and white film. But obviously I had to wait for the photos to get developed, rather than downloading them onto the computer when I got home, like the other photos on my digital SLRs.

Here's Ella sitting in my car, holding my Optimus Prime plush toy like a baby which was quite funny.




And outside having fun jumping on the trampoline.


A lineup of some of the awesome people making the Backyard Dreams Project possible.


Everything will be happening tomorrow, and everyone is quite excited about what the backyard will look like 24 hours from now.




No comments:

Post a Comment