Tuesday 28 August 2012

Australian Institute of Professional Photography membership.

Just a quick post to share some good news. Since my health has picked up to the point where I'm able to start doing some shoots again, and my website isn't far off completion, I submitted a portfolio of my automotive and portrait images to the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP)

Your work is judged by a panel of experienced professional photographers, who review your images and decide whether your skills are consistently up to a professional standard. After a tense few days of waiting, I received an email notifying me that I had been approved to join the AIPP as a full accredited member!


So in addition to various benefits like industry seminars, professional photography magazine subscriptions and the Australian Professional Photography Awards book, I'm now able to use their logo in my promotional material, which is a clear indication to clients that your work is of a high standard and worth paying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment