Saturday 22 October 2011

Random Car Spotting: Toyota JZX100 Chaser

I saw this very tidy looking Chaser back in February 2010. It was parked on the grass in the pit area at Mallala during a drift competition. Despite loads of crazily modified track cars everywhere, this JZX100 really caught my eye while walking past. Normally a brownish/bronze coloured car wouldn't be my cup of tea, but the metallic paint, combined with the tasty dished Work Meister rims, twin exhaust pipes and lowered ride height, makes for one hot looking Chaser.

Usually with random cars I like, there are one or two things that don't strike me as looking quite right, and this car is rare in that I would be happy to park it in my garage as it is. Photos taken with a little Canon Powershot A480 digital compact camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment