Thursday 21 July 2011

Random Car Spotting: Triumph 2500S

2011.

I saw this old Triumph parked down at Port Adelaide one day. While I have seen a couple Triumphs around here and there, usually old Stags, the ones I've seen are generally in fairly dilapidated condition, with worn paint and rust eating through some of the panels.

So this one caught my eye enough for me to stop and have a bit of a look, being a clean example in a nice red hue. I also noticed a couple of other youngish guys taking photos of the car afterward with their phones, so I guess I'm not the only one who can appreciate a tidy looking British classic amongst the other mundane cars. This looks like a 1975-77 era model.


You can read a bit more about some different Triumph models here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_2000



 
Photographer: Rohan Phillips
Camera: Nikon D300
Lens: Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G
Exposure: 1/640 @ f/2.0, ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment