Tuesday 21 June 2011

In the build: Martin's 1933 Ford.

 Fellow Adelaide dweller Martin emailed me these photos of his current project car, a 1933 Ford 5 window coupe. He's doing lots of work himself in his home garage at Hackham. It looks cool and very promising, I love seeing cars gradually come together over the course of weeks, months and years. Martin also has another rod to work on once the 33 is completed.

 'In the near future, I will also be building a 1927 Model T roadster pickup, which my 10yr old son owns, but I need to concentrate on the coupe first,' he said.


Photographer: Martin
Camera: Kodak EasyShare M853
(all photos)







Martin also took this short video of the car for a closer look at some of the details.





It's certainly starting to take shape as you can see from this set of pictures, I'll be posting more photos of the coupe as the build progresses. Can't wait to see what the car is like when it's finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment