Tuesday 5 July 2011

Random Car Spotting: Porsche 911 Carrera

2006.
Photographer: Rohan Phillips
Camera: Nikon D70s
Lens: Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5
Exposure: 1/640 @ f/8.0, ISO 200 

I saw this rather tidy 911 one day while driving to the Truckworks Australia workshop in Wingfield, to take a few photos of a truck involved in a crash, back in December 2006. This particular example ticks all the boxes on my cool 911 list from a quick look; nice colour, deep-dish 5 spoke rims and a tough stance. I'm not a Porsche expert but I believe this is a 964 Turbo. Wish I'd taken more photos of it at the time, pretty sure this was either from the car or snapped while walking past.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent posting. Undoubtedly you are an expert when it comes to this writing. This is absolutely the first time I visited your site and to tell the truth it succeeds in making me visit here now and then.

    ReplyDelete