Monday 16 May 2011

My Cefiro

Here's a short clip of me driving through the Adelaide Hills last year, in my RB20 turbo powered Nissan Cefiro. I haven't been well enough to drive it any more than once since last June, so its been gathering a lot of dust and spiderwebs in the garage for quite some time now.

I'm glad I took the time to set up a camera for the hills run, it's one of my favourite activities. But since I haven't been able to get out for such a long time, it's good to be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of a nice hills run from home.

As far as technical details go, I used a Canon Powershot A480 compact digital camera for the footage, attached to the inside of the rear window with a Manfrotto suction cup mount.

                                                                                                                                                                

You can see on the Speedhunters blog what it looks like from the outside by clicking the post link below. (It's the white car with black bonnet, 5th from the top if you're not a car person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment